The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated.
The GP330B is capable of data output in NMEA2000 format, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard.
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- NMEA2000 Certified GPS Antenna Sensor
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet?3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
- Low Power Consumption - 12VDC, 175mA (NMEA2000 LEN=3)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 611679317070
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)