No. 1080 Strongarm Downrigger (24")
This downrigger has outstanding features for small and intermediate size boats.
- High speed, 2 ft. per turn of the spool coupled with an extended handle for extra leverage
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 355 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry – In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 24″ stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 24"
- Cable Length (Feet): 200'
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Plastic
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 11"W x 29"L WT: 9.35 lbs
- UPC: 062017310800
Owner's Manual (pdf)